Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chinese New Year.......@ the BLUE!!!



Well Chinese New Year was celebrated a couple of weeks ago :)..................and I hosted this awesome party at the BLUE :)

I was great because i got to celebrate Chinese New Year with some Chinese New Year virgins.......and based on data collected and my analysis.....everyone had a great time.


What better to do with a house full of people and super cold outside? Chinese Hot Pot...........

KD and M, S and A, CS, MW, BTE and I, plus R................we all tried to wear red for good luck and eat and drink till we were too full :)

I got loads and loads of food.... with all kinds of exotic ingredients............and Since AS is a vegetarian.... we had one meat pot and a veg pot........I was so glad that everyone was super adventurous and tried and pretty much liked everything!!!





It looks like everyone is enjoying themselves.......NO? Look at all those mad chopstick skills!!!



Then BTE and CS had a apple pie baked off..............and guess who won :)..... My mighty BTE!!!


the funny thing is we had so much left over that we had a second hot pot night the next night.....and it was still very enjoyable :)


When i looked at that table on that day with everyone surrounding it.....I was so happy I have these friends in Tahoe..........i am so lucky :)

No comments: