Monday, May 19, 2008

Goodbye TORONTO..................party 1

Being a Torontonian for about 6 years...... I am going to move away from this lovely place to another lovely place.............Lake Tahoe................

Why am i moving? To start a new life.............To learn how to be an adult............To live and work in the real world.......................I probably have mentioned this already, but i will say it again. I think i am really lucky because I got a great job at a great place. I get to continue my hard work from my Master's project and actually continue to do more with it. I guess I will save the glorious details of my thesis till later post...... but stay tune and beware :)

One of the greatest thing I will miss dearly of Toronto are all the great friends I have to leave behind. They are the best people I have come to know and I hope they will forever be part of my life. For now, I will have to say goodbye to them. Well, I am sure we will still chat and email each other, just won't be able to hang out whenever we want..........

FRIENDS.....Don't forget to visit your mountain girl in Tahoe!!!


The following are pictures from my first of a series of going away parties...............Seeing these pictures will remind me that I am LOVED..............HEART YOU ALL!!!


Big hugs to Celia (my hun), Fon, Tracy, Sheena, Phil and Hilton for the delicious dinner, interesting drinks, sticky dance floor and great time we had at the Bier Market...........




What are we doing?

My lovely Tracy.....looking great!!!

It seems like everyone is wearing white.....was there a theme?

Fon and my "failed" sexy look

Fon said we should do a funny weird face........I believed her...... see she is not trustworthy :P


I will miss you all..........................~~~>.<~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hun!!!
awesome post...cause we're part of it HAHAHAH =P
glad you enjoyed the dinner~ thanks for leaving our card behind....hope you like it!!
are we gonna see each other again before you leave? i'll be working out of town next wk, but i'll see how bad the commute is. maybe we can still squeeze in a late dinner somewhere?!!
gonna miss you so so much.....=(
alright gotta go to bed....stop saying i didn't leave you a msg!!!! geezzzz~ nite!