Friday, July 25, 2008

One only? Shakespeare on the Lake

I went to Shakespeare on the Lake with the TERC crew this past Tuesday...........well this rendition of Mid Summer Night's Dream was interesting...............or may I say "INTERESTING"......... What was more interesting was how Anna and I were greeted at the Will Call desk.......

We had our tickets on hold for pick up at Will Call and when we went up to the lady.....she asked for our last names and looked for our tickets. When she found it, guess what she said?..........."For ONE only"................yes, that was what she said!!! Well I guess people only usually go to these events as doubles or families, instead of singles........but it was just so funny that she said it out loud to both of us. So the two of us were like......."Oh we are together.".............Then a lady behind us was like " Oh, you girls are such a cute couple".................

Well here it is...........a post to my "lover" Anna................I heart you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found my life REALLY boring after seeing your blog! Hey we've long since last chatted! I shall send you another email very soon to dig from you lovely pieces of life at your dream place!

Nos just out of diving~~ with KISSES >.<

Christine Ryan said...

Nos..... I miss you too.... It just seems like we kept missing each other online or something :).....