I discovered this little yummy treat in Kensington Market........@ a place called Cora's kitchen
I also have a soft spot for chocolate (well i guess who doesn't) and coconut ..............and this bar has it all......................actually alot alot more!!!
The best way to enjoy this bar is to not look at the ingredients and how much calories are involved
JUST EAT and ENJOY!!!
1 stick butter
1 1/2C graham cracker crumbs
1 pkg chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet or bitter sweet, just cause all the other ingredients are sweet enough!!!)
1 pkg butterscotch chips
1 1/3C shredded coconut (unsweeten)
1 can condensed milk
1 C chopped pecans
1) Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs and then spread it out at the bottom of a 9 x 13 " pan
2) Sprinkle chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, shredded coconut layer by layer
3) Drizzle condensed milk on top of that
4) Sprinkle chopped pecans on top
5) Bake for 25-30 mins @ 350F
6) Let cool before serving!!!
Make sure you go to the gym for 10 hours after you have a piece of this!!! I am telling you it might be hard work later but it is well worth it!!!