Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bread Trial #2 Chocolate Bread

I saw this recipe on NPR (click to see and listen to the yummy choc bread) about a week ago.............and i have been thinking and thinking about it...............so since i got to go home early today (i.e. 8:30pm)..........I decided I am going to give it a try.................

Yeah I have been super busy these days. I thought post thesis days would be more play, fun and relaxing............but I am as busy as before...........I guess mostly is because I have to prepare for my driving test this Friday, plus i have a whole bunch of errands i need to do to prepare for my "still don't know when I am leaving" departure to Tahoe.............

Anywaz.... my dough is in the oven rising...................Get bigger Get bigger..........stay tune !!!

No comments: