Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Other @Home chefs

I am sure my blog has shown how much I love food and the act of eating........................

Therefore conveniently, I have a lot of food friendly friends...........and I have to say THEY CAN COOK!!! I love exchanging recipes with friends, I love cooking with friends,.................

Here are some friendly contributions from my lovely friends............


Jen's Gourmet Almond Chocolate Cake:

The chocolate ganache on top is so tasty and the cake was rich and moist................and I love the decoration ( I think is very Jen"ish")........ Jen, will you teach me how to make it?






BTE's Strawberry Rhubarb pie:

I have to say BTE knows how to make great pies..........
I was really impressed by this pie when i tried it the very first time two summers ago.........I don't like my dessert too sweet and using honey instead of sugar gave this pie the right amount of tartness.........just how I like it..........bring back all the lovely memory from that summer @ LT, too bad i didn't get a slice this time








So all my lovely friends.......if you want to have your creation posted here.....send them to me... and of course Don't forget to send me a sample of the item in the picture too!!!


Your food addict friend,
C

No comments: